Quizmaker branching: scoring problem on retry
Feb 09, 2015
I have built a quiz using Quizmaker 13 using the following steps below:
1) The quiz has 3 Question Groups.
i) Question Group 1 contains a survey question with 2 options to allow the user to select which question group to view.
ii) Question Groups 2 and 3 contains the questions.
2) I have set up branching correctly.
3) After selecting and answering the first set of questions (Question Group 2) correctly (or incorrectly), the user is taken to the results screen where they are able to review the results and/or retake the quiz.
4) Pressing 'Retry Quiz' takes the user back to Question Group 1 and the survey question with the 2 options.
5) The user is free to take either set of questions and decides to take the second set of questions (Question Group 3).
6) When the user has completed this set of questions they are never able to achieve 100% (only 50% maximum) because the quiz still thinks Question Group 2 is in the system and sends all the answers from Question Group 2 as incorrect (this can be seen when I review the quiz).
Could anybody throw some light on what might be causing this problem please?