Quizmaker Issue

Dec 09, 2017

Hi,

I am working on Articulate Presenter course. This course has many quizmaker quizzes in it. What i notice in the published output is my numeric entry fields have already input values in them. When I take the course, I attempt the first quiz set in which I enter values in the numeric entry fields...when i attempt my second quiz set, i see the values i entered in the first quiz set appearing in the numeric fields of my second quiz set. The client also faced this issue... Pls help.

I am attaching a condensed version's published link here for checking:

http://www.intraintel.com/content/Test_Site/Carrier_C_ForArticulate/presentation_html5.html

After the first quiz, the second quiz has the numbers already in it

8 Replies
Sajna Thomas

Hi Ashley,

When i tried creating the articulate package from my personal laptop nothing happened. It just showed a blank dialog box after i specified the location to store the package...no error msgs...just a blank dialog box...I waited for quite some time then zipped it manually. However, at office, it happened in a jiffy and here it is...

Pls note that instead of numeric entry fields, I have used text entry fields in the attached course. So, i tried another sample with all numeric entry fields and found the same issue of values already displayed in the second quiz set..

Thanks

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Hassy,

Thanks for sharing your file with me here. I saw the same issue you shared and I've reported it to our team as a possible software bug. 

From here, I’ll meet with my team to take a closer look so we can determine next steps. Sometimes my team catches errors in my logic and we don’t have a bug after all. Of course, if that’s the case, I’ll let you know! 

Depending on priority and risk, some bugs can be fixed quickly, while others take longer to resolve. Here's more information on how we identify and tackle bugs.

I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue. Thanks so much again for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry if it’s slowing you down.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Hassy,

Thanks for your patience on this. Today's update of Articulate 360 fixed the issue where the data-entry field for a numeric question could already have an answer from a previous numeric question.

If you'd like to see the full list of release notes they're available here.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.