Quizmaker/Presenter 2013

Oct 13, 2014

How do I remove the ability to click "Review Quiz" after completing/failing.  I do not want them to see the correct answers.

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Denise, 

You should be able to disable the Quizmaker Review option in both the Pass and Fail feedback sections. Along the top of Quizmaker, click on either "Pass Result" or "Fail Result".

A new window will open up with your feedback options. To disable the Review feature, un-check "Allow user to review quiz". 

If you want to keep the user from seeing any Review information, make sure you remove this option from both "Pass Resultand "Fail Result". 

Thomasina Bradbury

When the user fails the quiz, I want them to return to the first slide when they click the Finish button, review the content, and then retry the quiz. It seems the only way to do this is to add the Retry Quiz  button which gives the user the option to retry the quiz without reviewing the content. If I don't add the Retry Quiz button, the quiz is not reset and the user only sees the failure results slide. 

Can you help?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Thomasina! 

This is what we would advise. Have the finish button (you can change the text label if you wish) to take the user back to the content, but the Retry option is going to need to be in place in order for the quiz to re-set.

So the scenario could be:

User goes through material, takes the quiz, and reaches results slide.

If user failed, finish button takes them to slide x, they return to results slide and re-take quiz

If user passes, finish button closes course

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.