Quizmaker / Presenter and SCORM 2004

Apr 06, 2015

We are publishing Articulate 2013 courses in SCORM 2004 v2 for Plateau/Success Factors. When the course launch it has a wrapper with control buttons (Suspend, Continue, Exit). I want to see if there is a way to remove/hide the buttons from the UI as they lead to some confusion by users.  My understnading is that Suspend needs to remain visible, but the others aren't necessary. Any insights/advice?  Thank you!

2 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Katy! Would you be able to provide a little more clarification? Are the Suspend, Continue, and Exit buttons specific to your LMS? To my knowledge, there is not a Suspend button on the Presenter player, so it might not hurt to reach out to your LMS support team for additional guidance there. Or, if you would prefer, could you upload a screenshot of the options you are seeing, please? Perhaps some community members may be able to offer some input. Thanks!

Katy Struck

Thanks Christie!  The buttons are specific to Plateau/SuccessFactors LMS and are seen in the user interface, it's almost like a wrapper with the buttons displaying the top of the screen/above the content.  I'm working with our technical contact and updating the published manifest files is an option.  I was hoping there may be some others using the same LMS that may be able to provide some additional thoughts.  Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.