Quizmaker Question

Oct 30, 2018

Hello everyone

I am new to Articulate 360 but understand that Quizmaker is suppose to come with the Articulate 360 purchase. From the Articulate 360 screen how do I access the Quizmaker?

Thank you.

Deborah

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Deborah and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

You can open Quizmaker 360 from your Desktop App Window. It's listed under Studio 360:

I'll share a couple of tutorials in case you need further assistance:

Articulate 360: Installing and Updating the Articulate 360 Desktop App

Articulate 360: Using the Desktop-Authoring Apps

Just let me know if you have any other questions :)

CETL 1 Gannon

Hi Leslie,

I love the Articulate 360 product...especially Storyline.  But I feel that nesting the Quizmaker along with the others into Studio 360 is a poor design decision.  Many times I had looked for Quizmaker over a month and a half and always just giving up...assuming that MY version must be different than other peoples.  Fortunately I came across this post and was relieved and happy to find out that Quizmaker was available to me.  Consider moving that out for a better UX.

Thanks,

John

Vincent Scoma

Hey there! 

I am happy to hear that you enjoy using Articulate 360! I appreciate the insights you provided! I can see where that can cause some confusion when trying to locate Quizmaker 360. We are always welcoming feature requests and would love to hear your input! 

If you'd like to see this type of change, I'd love to have you share more thoughts with our team as a feature request by clicking here

If you have any other questions, just let us know and we'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.