Quizmaker Results

May 23, 2013

We have been publishing our tests to CDs as we don't have a web/LMS option.  For the first few months this was working pretty well, but in recent weeks we have repeatedly had staff take the full tests, get to the end to print results and have the test freeze completely, unable to print results and therefore losing their work entirely.  I've republished to new CDs several times, but the problem persists.  So I tried publishing the tests to a flash drive instead - the test works and looks fine and behaves normally, but again when you click print results at the completion of the test nothing happens, (though it doesn't freeze).  Help! this is extremely frustrating - any thoughts on what the problem and fix might be?.  

Laura

2 Replies
laura marchiori

I am not positive about the browser, but I think it has been usually Internet Explorer.  We are a large animal hospital open 24/7 and we have employees taking tests all days and hours so often I am not there when this happens, but it gets reported to me by the supervisor who was working with the employee to take the test at the time.  We do ideally need a "portable" option because most of our employees don't have a designated desk/computer - that is one of the reasons we were using the CDs and why I was trying to load the tests on a flash drive.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.