Quizmaker results error
I've stumbled across an issue I need a little help with please.
I did some updates to an eLearning course. As part of testing I like to fail the course the first time to check the user can "retry" the quiz. Unfortunately, each time I get to the last question in Quizmaker it states "You must pass the quiz in order to continue". This is correct however, the quiz does not show the results slide to allow the user another attempt.
I have the following settings applied to the course:
- on passing: goes to next slide
- on failing: g0es to previous slide
- user can leave the quiz at any time
- user can't view slides until quiz passed
The quiz is set for unlimited attempts, it does contain quiz groups and randomises 25 / 35 questions.
What I have tried:
- Replaced the results slide
- Checked all the settings, republished
- Placed it through scormcloud, please find link: (although I'm not to sure how to read it.) https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/guest/ViewDebugLog?logId=41498cda-8663-46f2-be09-f207724c015a&courseTitle=PCA+Competency+Test
- I am working on the local drive and software is up to date
Any help would be most appreciated
Many thanks, Gill