Quizmaker XML files and SCORM 2004 Publishing

Jul 31, 2012

I asked tech Support this same question but apparently I messed up because all I got back was reply telling me use the "Export to Word" feature in Quizmaker. Here is my issue:

Due to recordkeeping and regulatory requirements, we have a need to be able to re-create in its, entirety, each exam a student attempts while training on our LMS.

The Quizmaker site indicates the following informaiton is SENT to the LMS:

id:
type:
student_response:
correct_responses:
result:
weighting:
latency:
objective:

It also indicates "SCORM 2004 content will also communicate the question text to an LMS". My FIRST question is this:

WHERE is this information ( the "question text") stored when publishing as "SCORM 2004" output? Specifically I am looking for the file name and extension.

My SECOND question is: Is there are way to convert this information to an XML file OR or does and XML file already exist?

It is this file (XML) that I need to be able to recreate the exam in my LMS.

ANY hep would be appreciated!

1 Reply
Peter Anderson

Welcome to Heroes, Jeff!

So that data isn't stored locally anywhere, it's actually sent to the LMS. You may be able to see some of the LMS calls being sent to the LMS by using the debug log. By default, content published with Articulate software has the LMS debug disabled. You can enable it by following the steps outlined here.

Hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.