Quizmaker360 Revisiting slide

Jan 02, 2019

I've created a knowledge check(KC) slide in Quizmaker. This KC does not require grading so no results page was needed.  I'm having problems when the user revisits this KC.  See attach image (1) the Notes/transcript does not show up on revisiting the KC slide, (2) the feedback does not appear from the previous answer selection, and (3) the submit button does not appear if the user wants to retry.  

I'm looking for help on resolving these problems 1, 2, and 3.  I've played around with the different Resume options in the player.  As for #3, I know having a results page would give you the retry option but is there a way around getting a retry/submit button without having a results page.   Thanks for any help you can offer.

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Anthony and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you are seeing in your project.

Based on that image, it looks like you may be using Storyline 360. Is that correct?

If you could share your .story, we'd be happy to take a look at what may be going on and help you out.

If you cannot share it here in the forums, you are welcome to share it with me directly here.  Please be sure to include the forum URL/link as well.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.