Randomizing Answers

Nov 13, 2020

Can I create a quiz that randomizes the answers--not just randomizing the order of the answers within a question, but randomizing the answers that get pulled into a question.  For example, if I have a five question quiz, then I have five questions and five correct answers.  I want to be able to generate the quiz and the first question on the quiz would have the correct answer and then the answers for questions 3, 4, and 5 from the bank of questions.  If the same quiz is run again, the first question might have the answers from questions 2, 4, and 5 from the bank of questions.  Make sense?  I want the answer options to change within a question--not just the order of the of the answers.

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, there's not a built-in way to randomize answer choices within a question slide, but I appreciate you sharing your example. I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request

Hopefully someone in the community with design experience may be able to pop in and share their insights!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.