Rewind button on seekbar doesn´t work in articulate quizmaker 360

Mar 03, 2017

Hello everybody,

I´d like to repeat an imported audio in a quizmaker slide, but the rewind button of the seekbar doesn´t work. I know, that there is a solution in storyline (slide properties), but I can´t find one in quizmaker. Any ideas to solve this problem?

Published Link:

http://wordpress-13104-28625-69304.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/mk1/eartraining03/quiz_html5.html

File attached

Thank you

Bernd

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hello Bernd.  Thank you for bringing up this behavior!  I understand what you're describing, and I could see how that would be frustrating to not have the Rewind button function as expected in Quizmaker.  The Rewind button is intended to go back to the beginning of the slide, but in this case, the timeline of the Quizmaker slide is not being reset to its initial state; the audio has played (or begun playing), and Quizmaker picks up where the slide left off, which is either in the middle of the audio or at the end.  Since your quiz questions are based on the audio, this behavior is somewhat counter productive for your learners who can't listen to the audio again using that button.  The seekbar can be dragged back, however.

We'll be discussing this function with our team to see if we can determine a fix.  We will be sure to update this discussion with any progress we make on making the Rewind feature better in Quizmaker!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.