Submit button and Quizmaker oddness
I am working on a Quizmaker project using multiple-choice questions.
- The quiz consists of four questions with three or four possible answers per question.
- The feedback is per answer and the scoring is per answer.
- Each of the questions are preceded by an intro slide.
- Feedback is provided by blank slides branched from the selected answers rather than the quizmaker-generated feedback.
- Pass and fail results slides are shown at the end of the quiz.
I have triple-checked the branching between the quiz answers and feedback slides and am still having several problems:
- The SUBMIT button requires clicking 2 times to get it to work.
- Some questions will not accept the SUBMIT button at all, except when the correct answer is selected.
- The branching is not working properly and some questions actually repeat. (this is what originally made me think the branching was not done right, but after the third check I am certain that it is.) When a question repeats, the answer last selected is "grayed out" and no other answers are selectable.
Any thoughts on what might be causing this and how I can fix it?
(the map of the structure - fairly simple branching - is below.)