Unable to Save Quizmaker Quizes in Documents folder after Windows 1909 upgrade

Apr 15, 2021

Hi There,

We are having issues saving Quizmaker quizzes in Documents folder of  our work computers after Windows 1909 upgrade. We get an error C:\Users\username\Documents\Articulate\Test.quiz File not found. Check the file name and try again. If we are in Save As Window and trying to create a new folder inside Documents folder we get an error "This is no longer located in C:\Users\username\Documents. Verify the item's location and try again" Screenshot attached. 

We have tried various troubleshooting. Adding exception in Windows defender, even Disabling Windows defender didn't help. When we try to do this in Windows 1803 version, it works perfectly fine. Please help.

Cheers

Diksha

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Alex!

I'm happy to help! It sounds like these issues started after updating your Windows environment. My first recommendation is to uninstall/reinstall Quizmaker. This won't remove any of your projects, as all quizzes are saved to your local drive rather than the application itself. Here are the steps on how to uninstall/reinstall Quizmaker.

If that doesn't do the trick, I'd like our Support Engineers to step in so they can offer their expertise! You can reach them in a support case.