Using PowerPoint Slide Masters Behind Quizmaker (Studio 360)

Jan 03, 2019

Hi, 

I've seen this topic come up the past couple of years, but the solution doesn't seem to work with Studio 360.

I have a powerpoint with about 20 slides all using the same powerpoint slide master. I want to include some quizmaker questions and feedback slides at the end, using the same slide master. 

I tried making everything transparent in quizmaker, but it doesn't seem to work. 

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Amanda,

Are you trying to set up the slide master in Presenter first?

You'll want to look at modifying the slide masters for quizzes in Quizmaker itself using the steps here. Once you do that, those will be pulled into your Presenter course. I have also heard of authors who create the slide master in Quizmaker first, and then duplicate the same set up in Presenter to ensure that they match. 

It's also good to note that the slide background color from the Presenter player will show behind embedded quizzes. To change the color, see the user guide here. 

It sounds like you'd benefit from a feature to easily combine the two? We would love to hear more about what you would like to see regarding this ability if you're up for logging a feature request.

Amanda Fjorder

Hi Ashley, 

I'm not sure what you suggest solves my issue. 

I have a cooperate slide master in powerpoint which needs to be used for all the slides and quizzes. I found this solution (https://articulate.com/support/article/how-to-show-powerpoint-slide-masters-behind-embedded-interactions) which I think is what I need, but it doesn't seem to work with studio 360. 

Kind regards, 

Amanda 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.