Action fine tuning

Apr 07, 2014

I haven't been able to locate a tutorial on action fine tuning in replay.  I have a couple screens that do not come up so I can't do the fine tuning.  Why? 

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Gwen,

I'm not quite clear on what you're wanting to do. If you just need to edit a screen recording, this tutorial may help:

Editing Your First Screencast

I believe the feature you're referring to, "Action Fine Tuning", is actually a Storyline feature. Replay will allow you to modify the beginning and end of a video or clip, but it's not possible to modify the "in between" segments. 

Here's a discussion with a little more information:

Editing audio/video

If you're using Storyline or Studio, you can export the Replay project and edit the video using either of those products. With Storyline, you can insert and edit using Action Fine Tuning. With Studio '09, you can use the Video Encoder and with Studio '13, you can use the video editor built in to Presenter '13. 

If that doesn't help, can you share a little more detail on which product (other that Replay) you're using, if any, and what you'd like to accomplish?

Best,

Christin

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.