Articulate 13

Jun 20, 2014

We just received the update to Articulate 13.  In an eLearning that I'm trying to update, I have several slides where the user must click on a specific spot on an image in order to advance.  This is just a invisible box hyperlinked to advance to the next slide (if they click in the correct spot).  This has alway worked, until the '13 update.  When I preview in PowerPoint, it works, but... once I publish, those slides will not advance.  I've viewed all the interaction properties and player options, and do not see anything that would cause this.

Suggestions?

Thank you.

2 Replies
Dave Neuweiler

Hi Darlyce. I ran into this just the other day. If you're converting an '09 presentation to the '13 software, hyperlinks that point to other slides in the PowerPoint don't work; you must delete them and then put them back in.

I found this article on the subject:

http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/hyperlinks-to-slides-in-the-same-presentation-dont-work-after-upgrading-to-articulate-presenter-13

Hopefully this will be addressed in a future update, but for now it's good to have a viable workaround.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.