Corrupt File in Replay 360

Jul 06, 2018

I created my first project using Replay 360 yesterday.

I arrived to work today to discover my Replay file is corrupt and won't open. I spent 8 hours editing/creating this yesterday. I tried to open another file and had the same result.

Is there any way to recover this file?

4 Replies
Des Martini

I tried another file. Replay initially opened it. I then edited down to one minute just to see if Replay would work. I then tried to save it. Several minutes later (I had opened a website because I was sick and tired of waiting), I tried to open the one minute video. Replay would not work, did not save it ... VERY FRUSTRATING! Hopefully someone can help me today.

Katie Riggio

Hi, Des! Gosh, it sounds like you've spent a lot of time troubleshooting this–I'm really sorry to hear your .replay file won't open after all that work.

I've opened a support case on your behalf so we can get this resolved as quickly as possible. Would you mind sharing the troublesome .replay file with us so we can take a closer look? You can attach it by using this link that is unique to your case.

Our engineers will take a look and let you know what they find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.