Do you know how to "Bleep" out a swear word in Replay 360

Oct 19, 2020

Hi all,

I have a video of someone giving a great speech that we would like to publish to our LMS, but there is one hefty swear word in the video that we would like to "bleep" out.  

I see that in Replay 360 we can "silence" the audio where the swear word is said, but do you know how I could add a "bleep" sound to replace that audio segment?  I would actually like to add a small bubble over his mouth that shows "&$*#&" so that the viewer understands that a bad word was stated.  Not sure if that is possible in Replay 360 or not.

Any advice on how I could do this would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello John and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you would like to create with your video file in Replay.

Replay 360 is not intended to be a rich video editor. You have two tracks available for use, so if there is not a second track, you should be able to add in another audio file to create the sound that you are looking for, but if you need to add an image as well that brings you to three tracks.

I'd be interested in hearing how others in the community filled a similar need, but it sounds like you may want to take a look at Storyline 360.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.