edit tools in Replay 360

Oct 31, 2017

My edit tools are not enabled in Replay 360. I can't do any editing even after I've selected a clip to trim or split. Am I missing something else I need to do to enable the tools?

screenshot

6 Replies
Lisa van Leent

Hello,

Yes, mine is different. I’ve attached a screen shot from your website. I’m on holidays and don’t have access to my work computer which has the program on it. The attached picture has a purple rectangle drawn on it to indicate the editing tools that don’t show on my version, and a red rectangle which indicates a different coloured line than the one I have. The line on my version is red, and doesn’t have the purple and grey aspects.

Thank you,

Lisa

Dr Lisa van Leent
Lecturer / School of Teacher Education & Leadership / Faculty of Education Queensland University of Technology / Victoria Park Rd / Kelvin Grove / Q 4059 / Australia
Ph: +61 3138 5987
Mob: 0419 659 392
lisa.vanleent@qut.edu.au
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/view/person/van

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Lisa! 

It looks like you may have replied via email, and your image attachment didn't come through.

Instead, click here to open the forum thread, then use the Add Attachment button to attach the screenshot. 

Note:  you can edit out your contact information from your post if you'd like!  Replying via email will include your signature.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.