New user question: Replay 360 Is it easiest to record audio first then adjust media (screen shots and casting) or th eother way around?

Oct 21, 2019

I'm ready to start my first project which will be a 15 minute overview of our system and I'd like to know the easiest way to go about this.

Should I record my audio first and then add screen casting or the other way around?   I plan on using several screen shots at the beginning then move to screen casting when i go into the system. 

Just want to know what's the best way to do this so i can edit audio and video separately. 

Thanks!

Kim

5 Replies
Kim Markey

I looked at that blurb about "adding media mixes" before I sent my question, but that did not answer my question.

I guess I should have said, "What is the most efficient way to go about doing this?".

I am starting my video with 5 or 6 images, then going over to screen casting for the remainder of the video. A co-worker said lay out your media and screen casting first and then record the audio track. Is there an easier way?

Thanks!
Kim

[Zimmer Biomet - The Power of Us]

Kim Markey
Senior Trainer
574-371-9969 Direct
574-306-7236 Mobile
kim.markey@zimmerbiomet.com

[http://sample.fai2.com/zb-signatures/ZBLogo.png]

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.