Replay 360 Freezes When Saving

Feb 13, 2018

Hey all,

I've been having Replay freeze lately when I save the project file. I have to do the 3-finger salute (ctrl-alt-del) and kill it in the task manager as it is not responding. Usually, that means the loss of the project file though, occasionally, it actually keeps it. Does anyone have any wisdom on solving this?

--Allen

Win 7SP1 (64bit); Dell Precision T3610; Intel Xeon processor; 16GB RAM; saving locally (USB drive)

18 Replies
Allen Way

Hi all,

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Not much improvement. If I wait about three minutes it finally gets done.

Sadly, I'm having the same problem with SL now too. I have a project involving video with PPT slides. I've been duplicating each slide then replacing the slide image and video portion with the next one. 

I really can't afford to keep losing my progress. Help!

--Allen

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Allen,

It sounds like you’ve been through the ringer to no avail. From here, I would recommend sharing the troublesome files with our Support Engineers. They're rockstars at solving these kinds of problems!

Click here to send your files to the team, and be sure to let me know your case number so I can follow along. Thanks!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Kennet and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thank you for contacting us and sharing that you're experiencing a similar issue.

I was able to take a look at the support case that Allen worked on with our team and the issue seemed specific to his specific video file and Storyline.

Can you share some additional information on the problem you are having?

• Are you getting an error message in Replay 360?
  • Is this happening in any Replay 360 file or a specific one?
  • Are you working locally, typically your C: Drive, with your software, project file, and any assets?

If you cannot share all of the details in the community forums, you are also welcome to work directly with our support team here.

Kennet Gonzalez

Hello Leslie!

I work locally and the problem happens when i have opened a new project, recorded content and want to save the project by pressing the save icon in the upper left corner.

Then the program freezes.

I have been able to save an mp4 by using the publish button but in the same moment i want to save the project by pressing the save icon it freezes.

Kennet Gonzalez

I have done that and the problem remains.
Kennet

Kennet Gonzalez
Digital Utbildningsproducent
Dir 08 553 411 15
Mob +46722046094

Samhall AB
Besöksadress: Klarabergsviadukten 90 hus C
Postadress: Box 27705, 115 91 Stockholm
Vxl 08-553 411 00
http://www.samhall.se

Besök oss även på
Facebook
LinkedIn
Youtube

[mailsignatur]

Läs om Samhalls hantering av personuppgifter här

Katie Riggio

Hi Kennet,

I appreciate your update. On that note, I'm going to connect you with our Support Engineers by email so we can fix this for you as quickly as possible. Stay tuned for the next best step!

One more thing! It looks like you may have replied by email where your contact details came through to the public forum. Feel free to click this link and edit it out! 

Chris Clark

Hello...I'm having this issue. I was able to publish a one minute video, but when trying to do a 20-minute one it gets to the end of the publishing process, but is frozen at this point and will not respond. The video is not published to Review 360, and I must use task manager to close the application.