Replay 360 Freezes When Saving

Hey all,

I've been having Replay freeze lately when I save the project file. I have to do the 3-finger salute (ctrl-alt-del) and kill it in the task manager as it is not responding. Usually, that means the loss of the project file though, occasionally, it actually keeps it. Does anyone have any wisdom on solving this?

--Allen

Win 7SP1 (64bit); Dell Precision T3610; Intel Xeon processor; 16GB RAM; saving locally (USB drive)

9 Replies
Allen Way

Hi all,

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Not much improvement. If I wait about three minutes it finally gets done.

Sadly, I'm having the same problem with SL now too. I have a project involving video with PPT slides. I've been duplicating each slide then replacing the slide image and video portion with the next one. 

I really can't afford to keep losing my progress. Help!

--Allen

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Allen,

It sounds like you’ve been through the ringer to no avail. From here, I would recommend sharing the troublesome files with our Support Engineers. They're rockstars at solving these kinds of problems!

Click here to send your files to the team, and be sure to let me know your case number so I can follow along. Thanks!