Replay 360 keeps getting automatically uninstalled

May 14, 2020

When I use the Articulate 360 desktop app (1.39) to install Replay 360, the installation goes away after a few hours. I have to repeatedly install it, over and over. There are times when I have to install it multiple times in the same day because it keeps going away. Has anyone else experienced this?

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Good morning, Nathan!

I'm sorry to hear that Replay 360 keeps getting uninstalled. For our first steps, let's see if a fresh copy of the app helps: 

If the app still requires multiple installations after those steps, please let our Support team know. We'll do everything we can to ensure it works correctly!

Nathan Leavitt

Lol! These are the steps I've been doing every day, with the exception of deliberately uninstalling it, since it automatically uninstalls itself after a few hours. I've reached out to the support team and submitted case 02281037 (ref:_00D30Txo._500f31QgAji:ref)

Here is some extra info that may be important: I work in a corporate environment where IT prevents us from installing software on our work machines. Since Articulate 360 v39 has been installed, I no longer need special administration privileges to install Storyline, Studio, Replay, or Peek.

I'm wondering if there is a connection between this new ability to install the desktop apps without administrative support, and the fact that the Replay desktop app keeps uninstalling itself.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Nathan, 

Thank you for sharing those details with us! That is important information to know as that might be playing a part here in this situation. I will provide these comments in your Support Case as we continue to work through this!

Please let us know if you have any questions!