Replay 360 Pan and Zoom Feature

Mar 03, 2021

Hello

Does anyone know if there is a pan and zoom feature within Replay. I am trying to record an instruction video for an in house software and would like to zoom into particular areas for understanding the element and I cannot find anything in the tutorials or the discussion board. Thank you all. I look forward to hearing from you.

5 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hello, Haya!

Panning and zooming on the screen is not currently possible in Replay 360.

You can take the screen recording and import it into Storyline 360 and use its advanced tools to create what you are looking for. You can then export the video to .mp4 format from Storyline. 

I recorded a short Peek 360 video showing you how to do that, and below you will find additional resources:

Let me know if you have additional questions!

Haya Sadiq

Hello Maria

Could I kindly ask one more question relating to Replay 360 please?

I am going to be showing trainees how to navigate an in house system we use as an organisation.
Once I have shown the trainees on how to? What I would like to do next is capture the navigation area e.g. “how to search”
And ask the trainees as an activity to follow the steps of the system and a way to pop up the errors if a mistake is made.

I hope I am making sense? I have attached a quick draft of a video that I would then like to convert into an activity using the same techniques.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

(Al) Haya Sadiq