Replay 360 - Project cannot be saved

Nov 17, 2017

I'm using Replay 360 to edit some images, screen recording and voice over narrations and get the following error when attempting to save:

"The project file cannot be saved. Content track items may only overlap one item in either direction"

What does this actually mean?

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Mark!

This is not an error that I'm familiar with. I do see where you are working with Karla on our support team as well.

You mention cross fade in your case and it makes me think this may be related to your issue here with the items overlapping. Do you believe this is the same issue or do they differ when you are getting the error message?

Katie Riggio

Hi there, Samantha!

So sorry you ran into the same error.

We haven't found its cause as of yet, but we are happy to keep digging! I've opened a support case so we can sort this as quickly as possible. Keep an eye out for an email from the team.

A few areas to check in the meantime:

• Which update of Replay 360 are you running? We are currently on build 2.22.18846.0.
  • Are the files saved on a local hard drive? Working on a shared drive can cause odd behavior, so I always like to rule that out.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.