Replay

Jan 18, 2018

Is there a way to move around the lower third boxes around the video?  Is there a way to make the mouse flashier?  or to add arrows?  I am looking for a way to help the user see where I am clicking easier.  

Or should I be using one of the other articulate programs for this?

Thanks,

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Chanelle and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Replay is a great tool for easy screen sharing while capturing yourself at the same time.

It is a pretty simple tool for ease of use, but not so good when you wish to customize. You also have a screen recording option within Storyline that will allow you to caption and you can even add items post-recording if you'd like to 'flash' it up a bit :)

Hope that helps!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Chanelle, 

Great questions! The caption box is set to a default location, but it sounds like you'd prefer the ability to move it around. It also sounds like you'd like to see mouse effects like a pointer highlight or arrows. These are excellent ideas and would make great feature requests! 

Could you share the details of how you'd like those features to function with our product team here? 

In the meantime, you might want to check out the tool that Craig recommended in this discussion. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.