Articulate 360 REVIEW

Sep 05, 2017

Does anyone know how to sort the modules you have published to be reviewed, into alphabetical or some other order, I now have 30 modules in REVIEW and its a bit of a mess  

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Dawn! Although there isn't a way to sort items in Review just yet, a new folders feature is on our roadmap.  It'll allow you to organize your content into sub-groups and make your Review page look nice and tidy. Being the organization freak that I am, I'm very excited about this feature, too. 😁 I don't have an ETA on when that feature will launch, but I will certainly update this thread as soon as it's available!

Dawn Jacobs

Many thanks
I appreciate this

Dawn Jacobs
Senior L&D Facilitator, eLearning
Learning and Development Centre
Child Protection and Family Support | Department of Communities

P 08 9218 5515 (Mon, Tues, Fri only)
6th Floor, 8 Bennett St East Perth
W communities.wa.gov.au
[cid:image003.png@01D2F1B1.0E32A070]

The Department of Communities (Communities) formed on 1 July 2017 and is responsible for the delivery of child protection and family support, community grants, funding and initiatives, education and care regulation, disability services, housing and regional services reform. During the transition phase emails sent from the Department for Child Protection and Family Support (CPFS) domain will be converted to the Communities email address. This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this communication to anyone without the prior consent of Communities. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. Communities has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but does not warrant that it is error or omission free.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.