Articulate 360 Review-- Export comments?

Dec 08, 2016

Can we export the comments on a reviewed course? Since the comments are gone when the course is deleted, I would like to keep that history somewhere.

22 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Amy!

Yes, you can now export comments in Articulate Review! Here's how:

1. Go to your Articulate Review home page and click a content item that has comments you want to export.
  2. Click the More ellipsis (...) in the upper right corner and choose Export Comments.
  3. Use the Comment Order drop-down list to choose how to organize comments in your report.
  4. Choose a file format from the Export Format drop-down list. Currently, CSV is the only option, but PDF is coming soon.
  5. Click Export, then choose where you want to save your report.
Lynn Hubbard

Unfortunately, when I click on export comments it freezes up Firefox. I don't use IE because Articulate review has always thrown an error when opening in IE. I haven't tried Chrome yet.   Thoughts?

*follow up, it seems to work in Chrome. But Firefox isn't launching the popup (popups are not blocked)

Acxion University

Thank you. This is working for me now in Chrome. Yesterday when I tried to export the CVS file I got an error saying no file found.

One additional comment, some of the comments have "No Slide Found" in the 'Slide' column - this is makes it difficult to use the report as a checklist and reference back to the correct spot in the Presenter project. Any advice? 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Lynn,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Firefox, but I'm glad to hear it's working for you in Chrome. I was able to export comments to an Excel file using the latest version of Firefox. What version are you using? If you're also using the latest version, could you perhaps take a screen recording using Peek so I can see what happens when you try to export comments?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Amy,

We've gotten reports of the message "Scene Not Found" when someone leaves a Review comment after submitting an answer to a quiz question slide without first selecting a choice, and when a dialog box is currently displayed (Invalid Answer) in the slide in Storyline, but I don't see that something similar has been reported for Presenter.

I'd like our Support Engineers to take a closer look at your file, so would you mind sharing your Articulate Package to us through this link? 

tim deegan

Hi, I have a number of similar courses published to review. One of them won't export comments to a .cvs file, but will to .pdf. All the similar courses work fine for both types of exports.

When I try I get a 404 webpage not found error. Any thoughts? I'm using IE 11 (and have to because my corporate clients aren't allowed to use other browsers. Again, all my other courses published the same way work fine.

Thanks.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tim,

If it's only happening for one course, you only see the 404 error when exporting to CSV? Does that course give you an error for anything else? 

I know you mentioned having to use IE11 as it's what your clients use, but if you're able to use another browser that may help with at least exporting of comments and narrow down what's happening with the course. 

Lauren Connelly

Hello Kris!

We are currently experiencing an outage that is impacting Review 360. It sounds like exporting comments is also affected by this outage. I'm so sorry for the trouble.

Our team is currently working to resolve the outage, and I'll keep you updated when we are good to go. You can also subscribe to updates here: https://www.articulatestatus.com/

Lauren Connelly

Hi Kris!

As promised, I'm reporting back to share that all services are operational! Do you mind trying to export the comments again?

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any issues. Thank you so much for being patient with us as we worked with our provider to resolve this issue.