Articulate Review

Jun 18, 2018

After the last Articulate update I'm not able to open courses from the Articulate Review page. The course thumbnail image displays, however there is no hover state or options. When I attempt to click the courses, they do not open.

I've signed out and back in. I am able to open Storyline, Rise and I can insert Content Library items. Any ideas?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Eneida!

So sorry you ran into that problem! Were you viewing Articulate Review in Internet Explorer 11?

We found an issue with Articulate Review in Internet Explorer, and we just released a fix for it.  

You should be good to go with your Articulate Review dashboard.  Let me know if you are still having trouble, and we'll keep digging!

Eneida Siculietano

I tried it this morning and I was able to open the courses.
Thank you,
Eneida Siculietano
Instructional Design
IT Training

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: DO NOT FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE SENDER.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged material that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, or taking any action in reliance on its contents is prohibited. If you have any reason to believe this e-mail was not intended for you, please delete the e-mail and any attachments, and notify the sender immediately.

Reet Caldwell

My Reviewers cannot access the lesson posted on Articulate Review.  I have provided them with a link to the page and it takes them to the page attached below. They never receive the option to sign on and I did check the option to sign Allow comments without signing in. I've contacted support and I'm getting frustrated with the inability to receive help with this issue. Attached is the page that the reviewers are directed to.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.