display bug with 360 Review

Apr 10, 2017

Hi there. I recently upgraded a project from SL2 to 360. When I publish it to Review there are some issues with how the side tab displays. See attached - Screen Shot 1 is hosted on a website, Screen Shot 2 is hosted on 360.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for sharing the two images with us. Do you know if while you were viewing it on the website if you were looking at the Flash output? I know that there is an issue with the notes text being cut off as you've shown if viewed in HTML5 output currently, and that issue is on the priority list for our next 360 update. That issue wasn't specific to Review, so my guess is you're seeing the HTML5 output while in Review and the Flash output from your site? If you'd like to share the Review link and your website link I could confirm that. 

If you'd prefer tos hare privately you can also send it along to our Support Engineers here. 

Ali Goulet

Hey Kyle,

Great news - Articulate 360 Update 5 is now available! It includes a number of fixes detailed in the release notes here.  

The item you may be interested in is how it fixed the issue where the right edge of notes text were cut off in HTML5 output.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the “Update” button next to each tool, then republish your course to take advantage of this fix.

Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.