Possible bug in review tool - A360

Mar 23, 2018

2 graphics in a slide appear not to obey the slide layers set in SL360.

I have set a small numeral as a picture ABOVE another picture.  When I publish this to the REVIEW tool, the small numeral graphic appears BELOW the other picture.

When I publish locally or to my web server, the layers display correctly.

Attached are screen01.png (screen grab from REVIEW tool) and screen02.png (the same screen from a copy served by my own web server)

5 Replies
Martin Dean

Alyssa
Mysteriously, this has now stopped happening.

I opened the file to send you the single slide and published this to REVIEW and it was fine! Also the original file was fine when I tested it again this morning.

This leads me to think that something happened in the browser and has now stopped happening after the browser, or my computer, was restarted.

I shall try that in future before sending a message to you.

It is nevertheless a strange one!!!

M

martin dean
head of innovation
[StRLogo]
tel +44 118 976 0145 | mobile +44 7973508825| skype martindean
www.strategytorevenue.com
[Twitter][Google][Linkedin]
Any prices or product descriptions included here are for illustrative purposes only, and do not indicate any binding commitment by Strategy to Revenue. If Strategy to Revenue enter into an agreement, this will be documented in a Statement of Work and approved by both parties. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Strategy to Revenue Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Strategy to Revenue Ltd. registered in England. Company registration no. 6722964, registered office: 3 Wesley Gate, Queens Road, Reading,Berkshire. RG1 4AP. United Kingdom.

Martin Dean

Good point. This was in Safari.

martin dean
head of innovation
[StRLogo]
tel +44 118 976 0145 | mobile +44 7973508825| skype martindean
www.strategytorevenue.com
[Twitter][Google][Linkedin]
Any prices or product descriptions included here are for illustrative purposes only, and do not indicate any binding commitment by Strategy to Revenue. If Strategy to Revenue enter into an agreement, this will be documented in a Statement of Work and approved by both parties. This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Strategy to Revenue Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Strategy to Revenue Ltd. registered in England. Company registration no. 6722964, registered office: 3 Wesley Gate, Queens Road, Reading,Berkshire. RG1 4AP. United Kingdom.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.