360 - Blurry preview and no preview with Universe Condensed Bold font

Dec 10, 2016

Hi everyone, I noticed that using Articulate 360 the preview renders quite differently in comparison with Storyline 2. Published result is OK, but the preview looks very blurry. Plus, it does not even start if I use certain fonts. Namely, if I use Universe Condensed Bold the preview launches, but keeps loading indefinitely. Finally, I have some random error on font rendering, particularly when using accented letters. Am I the only one experiencing this odd behaviour? I have never seen those problems with SL2.

Thank you very much!

26 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey, all! I wanted to share that update 5 for Storyline 3 is now live ..in case any Storyline 3 users have been following along–check out all the new fixes and features here!

One of the fixes addresses an issue where preview would appear blurry in the desktop view. We also launched a fix for this in Storyline 360. 🌟

If you're using Storyline 3, here’s where you can install and update the latest update. If you're on Storyline 360, here's how you can update to the latest version. Let us know what you think!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.