360: Can't batch remove animations

Aug 28, 2019

Hello, I am working on a project where I have a bunch of objects that at one time all had exit animations so that something else could come in- I now need to have those objects stay on screen until the end of the slide, and remove the exit animations. In SL3, you could select all objects and mass-remove any animations, but 360 is not allowing this. Does anyone have a fix for this? There are 30+ objects and it's very inefficient having to edit each one separately. Thanks for any help! 

6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Lea and Mica,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:
Fixed: Animations couldn't be removed from multiple objects all at once.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share more good news for Storyline 3! 

We just released the newest version of Storyline 3 (Build 3.8.20838.0) this morning. This fixed the issue where animations couldn't be removed from multiple objects all at once.

The next step is to update Storyline 3 by downloading the latest version here

As always, we are happy to answer any questions you have here or by connecting with our Support Engineers

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.