360 Survey Results Page conflict.

Jul 28, 2020

Ok - I have created a survey quiz and using variables I have made an automated results section at the end.

if button A) is click make it true, then if button A is true - change state to position A.  All is working perfectly.

Originally I create the results pages as free form, then discovered that storyline doesn't recognise them as results pages and therefore doesn't offer the print function.  So first question is can I change the page status to make a free form slide into a results page slide  - so I can offer the print results option.

Second issue:  I then recreated the the two custom results pages with all the triggers onto two blank results slides.  Once I activated the edit results slide tab and select the results it only show the other results slide not the one I am looking at.  Then if I am on result 1 and tick results 2, and then go to results 2 and select results 1 the system crashes.

Help!  Is there a way to print two normal pages if I change them back to free form again?

thanks

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.