360 via Citrix

May 18, 2017

Is this possible? I'm having trouble publishing at the moment and was wondering if this is due to the Citrix gateway I have to go through when working remote?

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lawrence,

Articulate Storyline isn't supported in a server environment, such as Citrix or VMware ThinApp.

The Terms of Service (TOS) and End User License Agreement (EULA) allow a single user to install their software on two computers, such as a work computer and a home computer. It must be installed on the computer's local hard drive (typically the C: drive).

Could you install Articulate 360 on this additional computer so that you don't need to use Citrix?

Lawrence Eaton

I’m VPN’ing into my machine at work and not coming off a server installation, Ashley. I discovered that it was one presentation that wasn’t publishing. I’ve since copied and pasted it into another new project.

As for my remote machines, they are all Mac’s, and at the moment, I am unable to install 360 on one of them. – wish list item, please?

Regards,

Lawrence

Well that's a step in the right direction at least! Did you check into those best practices too? It sounds like there is something in the file contributing to corruption, and that can be tricky to pin down. It sounds like you've got a solution now - but an idea to keep in mind for the future is to import one slide/scene at a time to see at what point the file stops working. Then you can look at rebuilding only the problematic slides/scenes.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.