508 tabbing randomly not working

Aug 01, 2018

Hi,
In using the same template and player as everyone on my team, when I publish (both as "Web" and "LMS" SCORM 2004), my tabbing won't work when I test it on Tempshare. I've deleted my player and imported one that works (from two different functioning files), used a different functioning file and removed the content and added mine, and I've also used a different functioning file and deleted all of their screens and copied/pasted mine.
Also, someone else on my team has published and tested my file and tabbing did not work for them either.

Thank you ahead for your help. I'm desperate!!!

Julia

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Julia.  It sounds like you're under some serious pressure there.  Let me try to help!

What is happening when you attempt to tab through your course?  Are slide objects getting highlighted?  Is the tabbing out of order?

Also, let me know what browser you're using, and if you're seeing story.html or story_html5.html at the end of your URL when you launch the content.

As always, it would be super helpful to test your project on our end!  You can share the link to the output, or even better, the .story file (pre-publishing) here, and I'll let you know what I see.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.