A new development in Storyline
We have a new project in which we will be creating a quiz based game with 4 levels. User will proceed on to next level only when he/she have cleared the previous one. I have some queries regarding the same as follow:
- I intend to use a question banks for each level. So there will be 4 question bank. (there will be single select and multiple select questions)
- In each question there will be total of 7 questions, out of which only 5 will be shown.
- Out of 5 questions, user need to correctly attempt 4 questions. If he fails to do so, the game is over.
- Now here is the tricky part. I need to give the user option to swap any 2 question out of the 5 from the question bank(which have 7). This also needs to be reset in every level.
- Also, the client want to use Articulate online to host the game. He wants to display user score, and a text (showing which course he need to attend to score better) for each level if he fails.
Any help/suggestion would be heartily welcomed.