Accessibility controls (keyboard shortcuts) in custom e-learning navigation / menu - Articulate 360

Feb 02, 2021

Hi,

I have created a e-learning course using custom navigation / menu and not using the built in player in Articulate 360. I am trying to add accessibility keyboard shortcuts to my e-learning course but am having difficulties in adding keyboard shortcuts such as zoom in text to speech when tabs (keyboard) are used to navigate the course. I know that with the built in player you are able to add accessibility options but am not sure how this is done with custom navigation. I have added text to speech but when I use the keyboard tab and go over a picture for example to speech does not work.

I would appreciate any help to put me into the right direction.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Qasem,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you're running into difficulty getting this set-up.

Without seeing your file, it's difficult to understand your customization, so with your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.