AICC Publish and test in SCORM Cloud
Sep 24, 2013
I have a client who needs a storyling course in AICC. I would like to tell said client that I've fully tested the AICC publish and it should work correctly in their LMS. I've been trying to follow the directions found here: http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=q5jkew3n17fh
I have a few questions:
1. You say to upload to an external server, and then enter the URL to index_lms.html when publishing. Does ANY external server work? I've uploaded it to my company Sharepoint site, where it launches and plays fine. I don't have an LMS to test it with, so I just want to make sure I did that correctly. This is behind a firewall...
2. When i upload to SCORM cloud, I get a few parsing errors:
- The max time allowed specified in the AU file as could not be parsed into a valid time span. The specific error was: Could not create a ScormTimeSpan because the value cannot be empty..
- The time limit action specified in the AU file as could not be parsed into a time limit action. The specific error was: The value '' is not a valid Time Limit Action..
3. When I test in SCORM Cloud, it launches fine but no data is being reported back, including: "completion" "success" "Score" and "total time". These are all empty.