AICC publishing assistance: URGENT
Setting up my first project on this particular configuration and need some guidance.
Client uses Success Factors (cloud solution) as an LMS, but all e-Learning content is placed on an internal server. Browser IE 8 (no other options in corp env.)
Several Issues appear immediately when reviewing the content published for AICC locally:
- No Resume on AICC publish
The expected "Resume" dialogs appear when published for HTML, but not AICC.
I do get an IE alert bar "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted ..."
I click the alert bar and select "Allow Blocked Content..."
- Exit "button" not working
The standard "exit" link/button on player top/right does nothing (should close window... not even testing LMS communications yet
What is the correct "index" file for LMS content link?
I am using an external content server, so I must indicate URL of published content (instead of typical upload of content in to LMS). Which should I point to?
Need to understand Storyline AICC Publish/Reporting and Tracking Settings better:
- How should the Identifier" and "Filename" fields be completed?
- Are they actually used in communications with the LMS?
- Does filename indicate a path or just the file name?
- again, index_lms.html or story.html