Animations not working

Jun 23, 2017

Using the trial version of Articulate Storyline and animation preview just gives a spinning wheel but never loads. I am following along with a tutorial video and have created just as the video shows as well as loading up the example file they provide, which is shown to work in the video, but neither one loads. Any suggestions?

Howie

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Howie! 

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with previewing your slides.

Does this happen in any project that you are working on or just this particular one?

If just the one project, you may want to import into another project to see if this alleviates the issue you are seeing. 

If across projects, I would advise a repair.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Howard!

I took a look at the first file that you shared here and the preview functionality is working for me. 

I utilized the timeline preview as well as the course preview button and you can check out my brief Peek video here.

If I've misunderstood, please let me know the steps to replicate.

If those are the steps you are taking and you mentioned that you've already done quite a bit of troubleshooting, I'd recommend reaching out to our support engineers here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.