Any publishing differences between Storyline 2 and 360?

May 09, 2017

Hi everyone,

My LMS (Cornerstone for Salesforce) plays and tracks pretty well on mobile in Chrome, Safari, and in Salesforce1. Courses I have created in the past with Storyline 2 are fine, but recent modules built in 360 aren't tracking. They play well, but don't display as "Complete," just "In Progress." I have tried to model the publish details and results slide settings but with no luck.

Are there any "boxes to check" in 360 that I might be missing? I'm just trying to rule everything out--this is likely an LMS concern but I just want to be sure.

Thanks, Rob

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Rob,

Storyline 360 did rewrite the publishing elements of Storyline, especially based on adding HTML5 only and HTML5 first options. Did you include either of those in your recent publish? 

What are you using for your publish and tracking settings? Have you looked at testing it outside of Cornerstone (to rule that out or in as the focus)? I like to test at SCORM Cloud - it's free and easy.

Let me know any other information about your publish steps and I can offer more ideas!  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.