Articulate 360 and Rise not launching on mobile from Cornerstone LMS

Mar 09, 2017

I've published some Storyline and Rise SCORM files (1.2) and uploaded them to a Cornerstone LMS. They work fine on Desktop but the module will not load on iPhones, in Safari. It does work in Chrome though...

Does anyone know if there known issues with launching mobile content from Cornerstone. It gets stuck on the 'course loading' page so I wonder if it's a pop-up issue?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Rob!

I don't have specific experience with Cornerstone, but I did want to mention that you may want to do some comparison testing in SCORM Cloud to try to parse out file issues versus LMS issues.  We are happy to help you with that testing if you'd like to share your file.

Also, we do have a discussion specific to Cornerstone users here, so perhaps you could connect directly with folks in that thread. Be sure to let us know what you find out!

Rob Beer

Hi Alyssa,

It looks like it was a pop-up issue caused by Cornerstone itself, which is what I'd thought originally. This hasn't come up as a discussion topic within the Cornerstone user group but if it turns out their is something I need to tweak in the Articulate files then I'll share make sure to share this in the forum.

Thanks,

Rob

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.