Articulate 360 course w/ graded quiz - quiz not keeping answers

Feb 19, 2019

Please help me!  I have a course, it is on it's final review and all the sudden the quiz questions will not save the answers?  I have attached the story file for the quiz.  your help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Marcey,

Thanks for reaching out and I'd be happy to take a look at your file for you, but I'm not seeing it attached to your post above.

Is it not saving the answers during the quiz review or when the user is taking the quiz? If you're not seeing the answers during the quiz review, I'd advise you to check the slide properties and make sure they are not set to 'Reset to Initial State'.

You are welcome to attach it to your reply so that we can take a look.

Marcey  Gaughan

Hello Leslie - it is not saving the answers when I am viewing the question slides in storyline using the form view.  I check the correct answer, click on the next slide pick the correct answer and then when I return to the slides the answers are all blank.  I did check the slide properties and they all display "automatically decide".   Sorry about the attachment in the first post.  Here is another attempt.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for sharing your file, Marcey.

I must admit, I've not seen this before. I'm not able to recreate the issue though, even in your file and using your slide masters.

I'm curious about how this course was created. Did you import these slides from somewhere or did you create them directly in Storyline?

I added a couple of question slides (Scene 3) in my test file attached and the answers are selected as expected.

I'd be happy to take another look but would like to know the steps to replicate the behavior you are seeing.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.