Articulate 360 error starting

May 24, 2020

Since I started up this morning I could not get into Articulate 360 at all and got a virus warning.

After several attempts I uninstalled my software completely and reinstalled it after restarting my computer.

I just completed the reinstall and it installed 100%, however when I clicked on the Articulate 360 icon to go in, i got the same virus warning message?

Can you help urgently please as I need to work.

Thanks

Estee Tyler

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us and sharing that you're unable to launch the Articulate 360 Desktop App and getting a virus warning from your Antivirus software.

We have reported the issue to Microsoft as a false positive and I believe that they have updated their definition to remove this false detection.

Please download and install the latest Windows updates (if not yet updated), restart your computer then launch the Articulate 360 Desktop App again. Should you continue to experience the issue, please try allowing the Articulate 360 Desktop app to run on your device.

If you continue to have difficulty, our support team can dig into this deeper if needed.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.