Articulate 360 Error When Setting Triggers

Jan 31, 2017

Anyone else having issues when trying to set a trigger to an image/shape. Regardless of what I try I get the attached error. Can't progress forward in development if I can't set my triggers.

Any ideas for a workaround?

27 Replies
Sheri Israel-Duarte

Success on our end. Although Windows Basic didn't fix the error, Windows Aero did.

We also have someone accessing Storyline 360 through a VDI and it wouldn't even open until he updated his settings to Windows Aero! Previously it would freeze on start, we thought it was just bc he was accessing through VDI- but it was fixed with Aero.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Great news! Articulate 360 Update 4  was just released, and included a number of fixes which you can see in the release notes available here.  The item you all may be particularly interested in is how it fixed an issue where an error would occur when using drop-down lists in Storyline 360 on a Windows 7 computer with a Windows Classic theme..

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.