Articulate 360 - How to get my 2 separate desktops to sync projects

Sep 05, 2019

I am new to Articulate 360 and use the desktop application. I have an individual subscription and would like to be able to work on my projects at home, as well as at work. I have the desktop applications installed on both computers, but only see my content on one. The other seems to have only the content I created during my trial period, even though I have signed in using the same account ID. How do I go about syncing my content so it appears the same on both computers and can pick up where I left off? 

Thank you for any advice!

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Delia,

The content you create in authoring tools like Storyline and Studio is saved to the local computer for editing and not stored within any Articulate 360 servers. You may want to look at following the steps here for collaboration so that you can download and access your files on the work and home computer. 

Content you publish to Review 360 or author within Rise 360 can be accessed on any computer by logging in with your Articulate ID to 360.articulate.com. 

Hope that helps! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.