Articulate 360 - Password Problems

Mar 15, 2017

Every now and then when I go to login to my Articulate 360 account, my email/password combination will not work. Even though I am 100% sure that is my password. And it will force me to reset it. It isn't a huge deal but it is rather annoying and I don't know why it doesn't recognize it from time to time.

Does anyone else have this problem??

11 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Maggie,

Sorry you've run into such issues with your password and account! I'd want to have you work with our Support Engineers to ensure that we can look into your account, so I'll open up a case for you using the email address associated with your Articulate ELH account here.

Keep your eyes out for an email from Support@articulate.com

Jennifer Smith

Hi Ashley,

I heard back from Karla and here's what she said:

"At minimum, port 443 must be open and should be whitelisted to access the resources included with your Articulate 360 subscription. For complete access to all things Articulate 360, ask your IT staff to whitelist the domains in this article: https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints

If you're being kicked out from the browser, try to clear your browsers' cache and see if the issue persists. Next, try using a different browser and see if you'll still encounter the issue."

I'll be working with my IT department soon to see if they can't help me out.

Thanks!

~ Jen

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sriram and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you have some team members that are unable to login. I'd be happy to help, and it'd be best to know who is having an issue and what error they are seeing. I've opened a support case on your behalf so that we can continue the conversation.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.