Articulate 360 Scrambles Text

Jan 06, 2017

Hi All,

I'm currently evaluating Articulate 360 for my organization, and the first thing I did was to convert a project created in Storyline 2 into a 360 project.

It looks correct in the editor, but when I previewed the project (without making any changes), all of the text was scrambled up, as in the attached picture. EDIT: the text isn't just scrambled up: it's completely different letters with no discernable pattern and irregular spacing

If this is just a problem in preview that doesn't transfer to published projects, it's still a very serious issue because it makes preview unusable. If it goes beyond preview and requires us to rewrite all of our text, that would be a roadblock to transitioning.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Update: This problem persists when I publish to Articulate 360 (except when it first loads some of the words are correct, but they quickly revert to gibberish as the presentation loads). I've also tried changing all my fonts and retyping everything, but I still get the same problem.

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.