Articulate 360 - Slow transition, sluggish performance and audio in CD Export - What is best option to view offline

Jan 17, 2020

Hi I have produced a video where I want users to be able to click on the links mentioned. The only way to have links available is to export in CD mode where I can add the links to the resources section. The issue I am having is that in CD export the transitions and audio are lagging and slow. When the window size is also resized it gets even slower. Please could you let me know why this is occurring and is there a way around this. I have downloaded the latest updates only a few weeks ago so do not know what the issue is.

5 Replies
Qasem Parvez

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Due to the nature of the file I will have to remove some of the content, due to restrictions.

I have selected the 'CD' export in Articulate 360 and that is where it is lagging, I have tried other exports and there have been no issues. I have read online in the forums that this is a known issue where there is a sluggish performance when exporting to 'CD' is this true.

Ren Gomez

Hi Qasem,

Thanks for those additional details, and I can confirm you're running into a bug we currently have reported. 

I'm really sorry that I can't say when this issue will be fixed, but you're in the right place to stay updated on this bug's progress.

In the meantime, a temporary workaround is to use the story_html5.html instead of the Launch_Story.exe file to launch the content.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.