Articulate 360 - Storyline 2 Course Conversion Font Issue

Dec 13, 2016

I converted a course yesterday from St0ryline 2 to Articulate 360 in preparation for an upcoming deployment, but I noticed the letter lower case f isn't converting. I wonder why this is. 

5 Replies
Forrest Adams

By the way, what is the fix for this? I was just reviewing another course with a SME, and the f was not showing up in the Articulate Review page. Have you issued a patch for this issue? I still haven't found the time to sync that other course with Success Factors, as I'm working on the development of four courses simultaneously. The bottom line is I would like to know if I should be developing in Storyline 2, instead of 360, because I don't have time to troubleshoot font issues. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi again Forrest! 

This article explains why text is replaced by boxes in Storyline 360 courses. If the suggestions offered there don't work for you, I'd like to take a look at your file to do some testing on my end. 

If you decide to share your file, you can use the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window, or if you prefer to share the file privately, you can do so by way of this form. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.